• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired *** Sold ***

InittowiniT

Located in Montevallo Al 32 Bolt 8 on 6.5 ,Steel Rings hardware included. $600.00 firm just drove to Sparta Tn to pick up. Thanks Hardline

Re: (4) 17" x 9" Mickey Thompson Aluminum Beadlocks

Three do the forth will before it sells, bought these from Hardline two had tubes. Ground one down and re welded its fine. The other one ill break down.

Re: (4) 17" x 9" Mickey Thompson Aluminum Beadlocks

Text me more pics can come pick up in the morning

Re: (4) 17" x 9" Mickey Thompson Aluminum Beadlocks **SOLD**

Finished the other wheel this morning, and Rowdy picked them up a hour ago.?

Re: (4) 17" x 9" Mickey Thompson Aluminum Beadlocks **SOLD**

InittowiniT said:
Finished the other wheel this morning, and Rowdy picked them up a hour ago.?
What a **** move! I'll have to remember this.

based solely upon what is seen here (not being able to see any pm or hear any pc) what happened to the mantra , "first man to arrive with cash buys it" I have heard so many times here before. :dunno:

No agreement, but it was obvious I wanted them but had some question about the condition of the wheels & welds... A courteous person who felt a part of this community & not just out for themselves could have posted up "next in line if muddin doesn't get them" but that didn't happen

muddinmetal said:
No agreement, but it was obvious I wanted them but had some question about the condition of the wheels & welds... A courteous person who felt a part of this community & not just out for themselves could have posted up "next in line if muddin doesn't get them" but that didn't happen

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 101
Wow missed a lot today!! Muddin asked what you see here no pm or phone call. "Rowdy"
Called last nite and picked them up this morning. Really don't know iceman but thought muddin did by calling him Rowdy. Figured it was his nickname?? :****:

InittowiniT said:
Wow missed a lot today!! Muddin asked what you see here no pm or phone call. "Rowdy"
Called last nite and picked them up this morning. Really don't know iceman but thought muddin did by calling him Rowdy. Figured it was his nickname?? :****:

Your number wasn't in the ad or I would have called

Number was in ad , removed it when I edited to say sold. Beadlocks have been for sale on Hardline since September 18 for $600. Sorry for the confusion wish I had another set!