• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

Molly Hatchet

I have a set of 39 inch reds for sale for $1,000. They have been patched before. They hold air about as good as any of them do. They have some good tread left, not new. Man do they hook! They hook like crazy. They are some damn good cheater tires... You will not be disappointed the way they hook. If you have to ask what size wheel they fit you can not have them. Located in Gainesville, Ga. Can possibly deliver to AOP weekend of November 21. PM me with questions or interest.

Attachments

• IMG_2818.JPG
    IMG_2818.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 476
  • IMG_2819.JPG
    IMG_2819.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 474
Re: set of 39inch Reds

As for treads 3 tires are 15/32 one is 12/32. New is 22/32 so they are all over 50%

Possibly ship on your dime not sure yet so don't hold me to that. When I can I will take pic of repair area . Never had a repair bust. Lots of interest. These tires are famous.

Will these fit my razor? I bet it would hook then!

pending sale. I'll go to the next three in line if it falls threw. They got special claws that come out of each tire and grab each rock to make em hook. Its invisible so you can't see it . Its bad ass... They are now custom adjustable so they fit any size wheel just not those jet ski things that clog the trail. :popcorn: