• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD

Re: TJ One Tons racelines stickies built LS motor Atlas TH400 - ready to go $25K

can you send me picture 9314093249

Re: TJ One Tons racelines stickies built LS motor Atlas TH400 - ready to go $25K

Nice looking jeep.

Re:

Hate to see it go matt.....but I can understand .

I've wheeled with Matt in this rig when it was just on stock axles and 35s.....through the 1ton conversion . ...the trial and errors and finally the last year's where it all came together and is right!

Great trail riding rig and will take an incredible beating on any obstacle .

Matts not joking on how this thing sounds.....it's a parking lot panty dropper when it cranks up and when opened up....damn....makes ya wanna act like Tripp Pullin when TC makes a bounty hill.

I'm pretty picky on who/what I wheel with....and this rig is a solid one. Matts worked out all the drama and it's a great jeep now.

If anyone has wheeled at windrock....you know your **** better be solid cuz it's a loooooooong haul out from the tough stuff and generally uphill any way you go.

Oh snap....I'm in a celebrities video!!!

2633a5feb23c9359361756625cd4f855.jpg

Re: TJ One Tons racelines LS motor Atlas coilovers finished rig but will part out

If nobody wants to give good money for this totally ready to ride rig, I will consider parting it out. Probably make more money doing that anyway. Everyone thinks you have build a rig like this for $50, that is, until they get halfway through the build and realize what they started...

:-\

Re: TJ One Tons racelines LS motor Atlas coilovers finished rig but will part out

What`s the wheel base? I got a buddy getting real interested in it..

Nice parts list, if it was a bouncer chassis you could ask twice the price!

Nice rig. GLWS.

truckbroke said:
What`s the wheel base? I got a buddy getting real interested in it..

110"

haustow said:
Nice parts list, if it was a bouncer chassis you could ask twice the price!

I know. Even if someone just bought for the parts they could swap everything over to their tube chassis and be money ahead

Re: TJ One Tons racelines LS motor Atlas coilovers finished rig PRICE DROP

Bump. This Jeep is still available. I showed it earlier this week after sitting for 3 weeks in the cold, it fired right up first try, and all 4 tires still have the same pressure in them. Somebody needs to take advantage of this deal, you could swap all the parts over to a bouncer chassis and it would be worth $40K

Re: TJ One Tons racelines LS motor Atlas coilovers finished rig PRICE DROP

bump for a killer jeep