• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD

Re: 2006 Rubicon Rock Crawler

Wes in TN said:
I'm glad folks around here have sense of humor/sarcasm. Not many people do these days.

Most just knee-jerk to automatic butt-hurt.

Wes in TN said:
For some reason my private message outbox is always empty so I can't tell which PMs I've responded to and which ones I haven't. I'm pretty sure I've responded to everyone but if I haven't, my email address is [email protected]. Anyone that's interested can email me and I'll respond with my cell.

Click the "profile" tab next to "my messages"
go to Personal Message Options
click on this check box: Save a copy of each Personal Message in my outbox by default.

thumb.gif

smbroady82 said:
Click the "profile" tab next to "my messages"
go to Personal Message Options
click on this check box: Save a copy of each Personal Message in my outbox by default.

thumb.gif

Awesome, thank you!

The Jeep is currently at Athens Driveline getting a 1350 front driveshaft upgrade and all four struts are at ORI being rebuilt and updated to the latest design. Price remains the same but is FIRM.

I have seen this jeep in person at shop it is super clean would love to wheel it for shure awesome

I'll have the Jeep at AOP this Saturday if anyone is interested in looking it over.

Wes in TN said:
I'll have the Jeep at AOP this Saturday if anyone is interested in looking it over.

bump for a clean build

Saw it at AOP and drooled for awhile. Wish I was in a position to buy

tcDawg said:
bump for a clean build

Saw it at AOP and drooled for awhile. Wish I was in a position to buy

Thanks. It did so well at AOP I'm strongly considering keeping it. The new struts really woke it up.

What is the belly clearance to the ground under the skid? @ 15 psi or whatever you wheel at?

Im not familiar with this new of a jeep, does that case have 2 levers or just one for high low or is it electronic?

Whats your phone number?

Thank you Jeff

18.5" at the belly pan. Single lever shifter.

New exhaust, new WARN 3/8" X 100' rope, new belt/tensioner/idlers. Jeep is ready to ride and will be in Tracy City this weekend for a little trail riding.