• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired sold

jesse102

Testing waters, truck was just recently finished and performs very well do not need to sell so if your not seriously interested no need to bother

Chassis: full tube chassis made of 1 3/4 Dom and hrew, coolant runs though chassis built by Tin Soldier Racecars out of KY .....120 inch wheelbase
4 link front and rear procomp bumps on front

Body: 85 Toyota extra cab very good shape has a little rust in drivers side floorboard when I removed the carpet, interior is gutted has alluminum dash panel with fused ignition and switch panel , racing seats and harnesses front fenders and hood are bobbed , dent in pass. side door and vent window busted out

Links : 1 1/2 250 wall Dom uppers and 2" 250 wall Dom lowers with 3/4 chromolly heims

Coilovers: race runner 14 inch in front, dual rate springs with tender coils , race runner 16 inch in rear, dual rate springs and tender coils

Axles: cucv 14 bolt trussed, shaved, disk brakes, stainless brake lines , spool 5:38 gears
60 front, trussed, ecgs drive flanges,35 spline chromo outers,spicer life series joints, Detroit locker, Yukon 5:38 gears

Drivetrain: 2001 5.3 out of a Tahoe 120k miles, trimmed harness and tuned ecm, stainless headers , intake turned backwards and filter ran in cab under dash , th350 trans with locar dipstick ,Chevy 205, 32 spline rear 30 spline front , HeMan fab adaptor clocked flat , twin sticked, cable shifters,crossmember on front and rear of transfercase

Wheels/tires : hummer double beadlocks ,trail ready pressed centers and outer rings, 43 sx's non sticky 90% tread no leaks grooved center lugs

Driveshafts, 120 wall Dom front shaft , 188 wall Dom rear shaft mix of 1350 rear 1310 front

Steering: high steer arms with Dom 250 wall drag lin, chromo heims, 8" tractor ram , psc steering valve,

Custom fuel cell around 13-15 gallons, good fuel pump

Aluminum radiator , electric fan, truck stays nice and cool,

Led light bar

Trans, and steering cooler with electric fan

truck was just finished so all fluids are brand new

Probably more goodies I'm missing

Asking:15k may be interested in trades, nice jet ski and boot , 70-72 c-10, full tube buggy project

Located in Johnson City, TN 37604 call or text 931-808-0990

Re: Tube chassis, 1 tons, Ls

At this price you are going to get a lot of attention... You shouldn't have posted until the pics are ready... Now we all just have to sit and wait.. must be ugly

muddinmetal said:
At this price you are going to get a lot of attention... You shouldn't have posted until the pics are ready... Now we all just have to sit and wait.. must be ugly

pics added i didnt make you wait too long :dblthumb:

I like the part where you cut down a tree to test the flex. Oh, and nice rig thumb.gif

Rode with this truck a little at Harlan last month. Very nice tube work, and a lot of truck for the money.

Any idea how much weight it added going to the big boy drivetrain?

I can't decide if I want to stay 4cyl/ small stuff or upgrade.

smbroady82 said:

[/quote

No idea how much more weight it added and honestly not sure what the truck weighs but it seems to be preety light on the trail and trailer

smbroady82 said:

You bought that Dana60 cover so now u gotta go big lol thumb.gif

Good looking rig bump!!

1tonyj said:
You bought that Dana60 cover so now u gotta go big lol thumb.gif

Good looking rig bump!!

:rolf: I gotta throw something in front of that atlas ;)

Trailjeep said:
Broady that's all you

I just need the motor/tranny , I have all the other goodies already

Sweet rig! Definitely shouldn't last long at that price :****:

smbroady82 said:
:rolf: I gotta throw something in front of that atlas ;)

I just need the motor/tranny , I have all the other goodies already

Might as well jump all the way off the ship while you're at it...