• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

ldudley

Jeep TJ that's backhalfed. From A pillar to B pillar is dom, everything else is hrew. All 1/34" tube. Has 2003 5.3 with new Jims Performance cut down harness with Flashed and tuned ecm. PS pump and alt relocation mounts. TH350 (needs built) brand new 203/205 doubler (NWF). d60 front 14 both rear. Both have 4.56 gears, welded and both have new Lugnut4x4 3/4 ton disc brakes and stock shafts. Aluminum fuel cell. New Aluminum radiator. 1.75 .250" dom links with new 7/8 hiems. 14" fox airshocks, corbeau seats. Jeep has never been completed so it needs front half and link mounts welded up. Needs all wiring and plumbing work. Needs steering parts. Needs drive shafts. Has NWF cable shifters for the 205, 2 new jegs gauges. Comes with mass air meter also. 118" wheel base as it sits now.
WHEELS AND TIRES DO NOT GO WITH IT !
Located in Columbia, Ky 42728
$12,000.00 cash money. Pickup only!
Had plans to finish it when I got it from Smurfy90 but **** happens so here it is for sale.

Re: Juggy *need to move*

As many folks that texted/called me that just had to have it when I had it forsale I can't believe that this is still on here

Re: Juggy *need to move*

Have josh dean post it, everything he posts sells before he can hit submit when typing the add on here