• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

muddertrucker

1994 Volvo Semi Toter home with a L10 Cummins and Eaton 9 speed trans. Truck is got 400k(ish) miles my brother is a HD truck tech and he keeps up on all my service work for me. I would drive this thing anywhere. The engine just had all the service work done and the overhead ran. It's been turned up to 350HP. Air brakes and air ride. New front tires and rear are 85%. Cab has A/c and the box has AC. Box has a toilet truck has generator also. Loaded with two cars and spare engines all the tools, golf cart and dozens of spare tires it will run 75 MPH all day.

Trailer is a 2002 If I remember correctly. Its a stacker with a 4000lb 12v lift. Has a shower and holding tank up front and a generator in the back. I think its 44ft long if I remember right also. All the lights and brakes have been gone through also all LED and the tires are 85 to 90%.

Truck is tagged as a motorhome. We haul my two stock car dirt cars in it and have hauled our side by side and a buggy with some really low pro tires mounted on some stock Chevy 16 inch 8 lug wheels.

Looking to sale the pair for 40k. Can't buy a new dsl truck that will pull like this can for that kind of money. located in Humboldt, KS call or text 6two0 212 5three48

Clean and clear titles in my name.

Re: Volvo semi motorhome and stacker trailer

pics

Attachments

• 20170226_130507_resized.jpg1.jpg
    20170226_130507_resized.jpg1.jpg
    454.5 KB · Views: 115

Price dropped to 30k for the pair. Have a new truck and trailer found so have no use for this one. Have tons of pics I can send via email.

pics

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1487014594759.jpg
    FB_IMG_1487014594759.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 83

Would you be willing to price the trailer separate?

Eddyj said:
Would you be willing to price the trailer separate?

Sorry just now seeing this. I have a sale pending on the unit as a pair. Will update you if it don't sale. But yes if it don't sale I would consider selling the trailer.