• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired sold

tmcclellon

2010 jk was built roughly four years ago. Custom boat sides, and flat belly sits at 21", 118" wheelbase. It has poison spider cage, and some custom cage work in the back. The rig has been to almost every park in the south east multiple times, very reliable rig. I wheel it on 43" stickys, during the hot summer months i drive it on the road with some military michelins on 20"s. It does have its dents and dings because it gets used as it should.

Stock 6.0 lq9 engine hooked to rmvb th400, 203/205 doubler, art car shifter,

14 bolt rear with Yukon grizzly locker, Yukon chromo shafts, tmr shave kit, artec truss, 16" fox coilovers, lower 1.25" heims. Ruffstuff diff cover, rear is 4 linked

Ford kingpin dana60 front, elocker, Yukon chromos, solid knuckles, double shear high steer setup. Psc steering pump/res/hydro assist ram, warn lockouts and flanges. 14" fox coilovers foa bumpstops ruffstuff diff cover, front is three linked with 1.25" heims

Asking 28k wanting to keep the stickys, I'm looking to get into a well built buggy open to trades. Willing to throw in cash on a trade. I'm sure I left out several things the list of parts goes on and on.

Call or text for more photos 706 809 7101
Located in Cleveland Georgia
Adding photos

Re: Lq9 powered jk on tons

Ttt

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 160
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 145