• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

Re: Misc. Parts GM D60 knuckles,tj track bars ,h1 wheels,rockwell centers ,tacoma

H1 wheels

Attachments

• 0914171516a.jpg
    0914171516a.jpg
    541.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 0914171516a.jpg
    0914171516a.jpg
    541.2 KB · Views: 93
Re: Misc. Parts GM D60 knuckles,tj track bars ,h1 wheels,rockwell centers ,tacoma

both knuckles 75 picked up if so I will take them

Ok sounds good

Knuckles sale pending

Thanks for the deal on the knuckles. Good meeting and talking to you.

GREAT guy to deal with

Dennis

Thanks alot Dennis,i enjoyed talking about the old times call me if you ever need anything.l :dblthumb:

What's the price on the rockwell centers ? Thanks.

Sorry I accidentally deleted it. 100.00
I also have 4, 6 lug rock pattern 16.5x14 h1 wheels pvc inserts they were professionally widen. 400.00

Wheels are sold ..Thanks drkluke

I'll take the rockwell centers. Send me a message , thanks.

Sorry bud there gone ...I deleted it this morn

Hey no problem. I wasn't sure. Thank you.

Do you still have the PVC inserts for the hummer wheels?