• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuckerusa13

Very nice JKU. Being sold for off road use only. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this Jeep other than needing new tires. Had a 4" suspension lift with a 1 1/4" body lift. All running gear is stock. It is an automatic. Jeep currently has 42" super swampers on it. They are slick. The jeep will not come with a title. That's why I am selling it for of road use only. I am the legal owner. There is no lien I have proof of ownership. A title will not be obtained. If you would like to know more you can contact me on my cell 257-577-7090. Located in Florence AL $10,000 or will do some trading.

Last edited by a moderator:
I started to hit you up when I came to shoals outdoors Saturday and see about checking it out since I was in Florence. I had a few friends in the past that got took to cleaners by those ex-wife's hate hear that

Just general questions, what year JK? Which motor (3.6 or 3.8)? How many miles?

Any pictures of it with the current tires?

Attachments

• 7FBDF6CD-5F5A-4420-8CB2-41FCF2CFFB7B.jpeg
    7FBDF6CD-5F5A-4420-8CB2-41FCF2CFFB7B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 368
I started to hit you up when I came to shoals outdoors Saturday and see about checking it out since I was in Florence. I had a few friends in the past that got took to cleaners by those ex-wife's hate hear that
Well if you want to look at it let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts