• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD87 Samurai still have winch 4sale

carrjoe

I'm posting this up because I am going to build a one seater down the road since the purchase of my new Model 32 bender. The samurai has a brand new power steering pump. Please do not pm me about the Samurai email me directly.

Asking $4500, located in Elizabethton, Tn obo (make reasonable offers)REDUCED 4000 or 3700 without the winch.

[email protected]
or call 423 571 0915
after 3:30-9:30.

1987 Suzuki Samurai
Runs Great!
Engine:
Stock 1.3L
On board Air
Transmission:
Stock w/Petroworks HD clutch
Transfer case:
6.5:1 gears
HD front output shaft
HD T-Case arms
Suspension:
Custom YJ Leaf’s F/R
Axles:
Toyota Mini Truck F/R
4.10 Gear w/Lock Rights
Wheels and Tires:
5 New!! Rock Crawler Soft 8s 2.5” BS, 15x8
5 Super Swamper SSR 33x12.50x15
Bumpers:
Custom Front with stinger and hitch
Custom Rear with Tire Carrier and hitch
Other Features:
Toyota Power Steering
8,000lbs. Warn Winch. Can be moved from Front to Back
Rock Sliders
Full Belly Pan
Poly Windshield
Cage
Yellow in color
Has some body damage on front passenger fender and passangerdoor is different color (black).
Over $8,000 Invested.

Re: Built Samurai

Here's I photobucket link of some pics. http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/pyranha_photo/

I have more pics if needed. It's a solid samurai but the wife was under the impression that it was going to be a buy and sell, but I planned to keep this one for awhile and slowly turn it into a backhalfed & tube fendered samurai. I paid the going price for the sammy so it's not a money maker, just going to hopefully break even at 4500. No trades because I have toys that I don't use now. I can knock some off the price if I keep the winch and cradle because I could use it on my truck. The winch is almost new just like everything else on the sammy. It's a samurai that has not been ridden that much and well built. Timing just off and have to keep the better half happy. Email me directly at [email protected] or call 423 571 0915. Make some offers close to asking and I'll try to put a deal

Reduced Built Samurai

DSC_1365.jpg

Reduced 4,000 firm with the winch and cradle. I could take alittle less without the winch but just need to sell it all for $4,000. I have the door that came off it that the paint matches just needs the door latch changed and a backseat too.

Re: Nicely Built 87 Samurai

Bump 3700 without the winch or 4000 for a nice built samurai that can be driven as a DD.

Re: Nicely Built 87 Samurai REDUCED

Bump, Somebody needs to use their tax refund to buy this this samurai. 3500 without the winch and 4000 with the winch and cradle.

Still have winch 4sale

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Took alittle less than I wanted but still have the winch and cradle. The winch has only been used a few times and is mounted to a cradle so the winch can easily be moved from the back to the front. I need to get $$700 or obo for the WARN m8000pd winch, cradle, and controller. Email me at [email protected] or call 423 571 0915. It is in perfect shape[/size][/size][/size][/size].