• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

solid diff covers

rufnek79

I figured this would the best place to find a review on this cover. For the price they seem to be the cheapest but sometimes more than not you get what u pay for...any one have any thoughts on these covers. Looking at a Dana 60 ..Thanks for any comments good or bad.

Re: Re: solid diff covers

I have beat the crap out of several, never had an issue.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: solid diff covers

I ran them on d44's...d30's and 8.8's. Rammed'em into everything. No leaks no cracks.

Good for the money....but fabbed diff covers are better if you need to weld to them for any reason. They'll also bend instead of crack like SOLIDS

They are probably just fine. I saw a rig in KOH break 2 in a row. Then again that's 90 through the whoops

I don't recommend them if you plan on going fast at all! Crawling they are fine but hitting the cover at speed they aren't very strong! Blue torch fab gets my vote!

I had one on the front of mine. Garbage in 3 rides. Dented it so bad it leaked. Spyder Offroad sells the ones I have now and they doin very well.

I have a 44/60 on the XJ and they have both held up great so far. But that's not hitting anything full blown. Just crawling and letting them smooth some points out!

Latest posts