• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

some good training

1TONZR2

Big mudda fugga!
well, got to do some decent training over the last four days. spent those for days in the field, at the range.....day and night fire. good times
I know the vids are not that great, but my phone is all I had to use....

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA6EB521ACCD549B0

oh and before any of you former military people say anything, nothing about these videos breech COMSEC.......just sayin :****: :popcorn:

there are pop targets out there, but most of them were 5-800 meters away, so they are hard to see with my shitty camera on my phone. There are some new vids on there from today...found a little mud hole to play in....let me tell ya, a 92000lb 8x8 will tear up some ****!!!

Brian

enemyears.jpg

Damn good training right there. Funny thing, my platoon sgt would say that about everything. He once had a story about catching crabs from a hooker in Korea. "Good training right there." he'd say. Now I even find myself doing it.

1TONZR2 said:
there are pop targets out there, but most of them were 5-800 meters away, so they are hard to see with my shitty camera on my phone. There are some new vids on there from today...found a little mud hole to play in....let me tell ya, a 92000lb 8x8 will tear up some ****!!!

Brian

Thanks for the info Brian, BE CAREFUL thumb.gif