• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Some wheelin' down underrrrr!

Just awesome country. The only reason I haven't loaded my rig up and headed that way is I'm scared to death of dingos, deadly pit vipers and crocs. Otherwise I would be there in a heartbeat.

Great vid man

At work

The vids are always great quality and the content is exactly what I like to watch...good job!

The rest of the videos on facebook have given me something to do the rest of the day at work... :driving:

LightBnDr said:
Just awesome country. The only reason I haven't loaded my rig up and headed that way is I'm scared to death of dingos, deadly pit vipers and crocs. Otherwise I would be there in a heartbeat.

Great vid man

At work

You did notice about the only tire spinning in that one video was a 42 red, right?

Muthaaauhffff. . . . .

Soon as I saw that I thought dammit please don't be the only freakin red in the video and then show it spinning. Lol

In all fairness he was turtled out.

Ooh but then all was made right when the fj in the next frame couldn't even make the climb on unicorn-fart filled Treppies

Suck it maxxis

At work

LightBnDr said:

They're nothing, the drop bears are the ones you gota watch out for :fish:
fk2zjs.jpg

clemsonjeep said:
The vids are always great quality and the content is exactly what I like to watch...good job!

The rest of the videos on facebook have given me something to do the rest of the day at work... :driving:

Thanks man, its hard with videos sometimes - some people like crash bang full noise stuff, but some people appreciate the slow crawling. Parts in that video when the red mini truck sucks his which down and it grabs traction, the white mini when I put that pebble under the wheel.
Sometimes its hard to keep people attention spans haha.

Cheers! :dblthumb:

Nah man, the vids are always great. I always like the tunes and your camera angles are awesome. The fish eye is always cool

At work