• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

someone broke mine and my buddy window out saturday

roy

on saturday the 18 of july, my buddy and i came back to are tow rigs at the back lot at dusk to find us each with a broken window! just wanted to give everyone a heads up, i know its happened to a few other people! anyone up there see anything suspicious on saturday?

If I park back there anymore I setup a game camera pointing at my truck. It won't stop anyone from doing this but if it does happen I should get some pics of the A HOLES.

THEEEE only time I hear of tow rig vandalism, is at the "back" lot, which is not on Walker's land. Sucks that this happened regardless...Anything missing???
I gotta wonder if it's maybe the locals that live near that end of P.Burns, sending a message that folks aren't welcome to park there. easy solution---Don't park there...:redneck:

THEEEE only time I hear of tow rig vandalism, is at the "back" lot, which is not on Walker's land. Sucks that this happened regardless...Anything missing???
I gotta wonder if it's maybe the locals that live near that end of P.Burns, sending a message that folks aren't welcome to park there. easy solution---Don't park there...:redneck:

Huh? Unless there was a recent land swap, the back lot is DNR land, has a discover pass sign (depending on if its still there), and a welcome to Walker Valley post on it.

But yah sucks to hear vandals are getting back there. I guess its a bit easier to get away with it there than the main parking lot =/

Yeah, but the 'back lot' was never intended as park parking...They (DNR) will tell you that...unless something has changed in the last year, but I doubt it. They have always stressed the use of the main lot, as they do not maintain the other, it's just there...