• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

South east Missouri looking for a date!!

Eddyj

Next week I'll have the carnival set up in Salem Mo I know there are a couple of parks nearby. So if anyone is planning on riding I'd love to catch a ride.

Things to expect with me:
1. Excessive criticism of your driving technique
2. Free carnival rides and funnel cakes for you and family
3. Minimal help in a recovery situation. ( I will however take pics and post in HL)
4. Me pressuring you to climb hills that are obviously out of your league.

Re:

And I thought I was special. You do this for anyone? What a guy!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

And I thought you were posting pics of dragging my junk out cause you were jealous of my super cool hat.

Yes the 29th. I'll have to check. I'll need to be back in Salem around 6-7pm but it is doable. Especially to get to meet some new people.

Jonesboro is too far this week. But my family had been playing the NEA district fair there for the last 25 years. I'm not sure if my equipment will be going this year or not to the fair. Where do you guys ride around there?

You are hangin near me. My junk is all apart currently. Enjoy the weather though!

8008f7bf9e5010f75d3ff22a8b23bc7b.jpg

Eddyj said:
Yes the 29th. I'll have to check. I'll need to be back in Salem around 6-7pm but it is doable. Especially to get to meet some new people.

Jonesboro is too far this week. But my family had been playing the NEA district fair there for the last 25 years. I'm not sure if my equipment will be going this year or not to the fair. Where do you guys ride around there?
Not close, if I ride in Missouri, I go to flat nasty or moonlight. Most of my trips tho are to Alabama. Trying to convince the wife to move there

Give Ron at flatnasty a call the park is about a half hour from Salem. There's always someone to wheel with down there. Ron will take ya out for a short ride and the next thing ya know the sun is coming up the next day. Definitely a good time.

I will. And I really appreciate the offer.

But my schedule is crazy so I'm not even 100% sure I can go.
And also depending on arrangements if there is anyway I can make it to Knoxville this week I'll be headed that way.

I believe the next best thing to driving across the country to be there for pholmann would be out wheeling and meeting friends

the funnel cakes are worth the drive. Those funnel cakes are amazing works of artery clogging greatness

Well I've come to the realization that I can't physically make it to Knoxville and back in the time frame that I'll need to be back here.
So I've come to the conclusion that the only other way to celebrate my friends life is to do what he loved to do and try to go wheeling.

Eddyj said:
Well I've come to the realization that I can't physically make it to Knoxville and back in the time frame that I'll need to be back here.
So I've come to the conclusion that the only other way to celebrate my friends life is to do what he loved to do and try to go wheeling.

blacksheep10 said:
Ed
Number in sig. just give me a text this week and we will set something up. You won't be amongst strangers.

done deal. Make it happen Ed.

Eddyj said:

That's definitely what he would've wanted. I've got to catch up and ride with you guys soon as well as one of your carnivals. Ive been telling my wife we would hit one up with the kids when you are back in this area.

blacksheep10 said:
29th? pretty sure P and a couple of others of us (I'm still a maybe) will be in SMORR south of seymour, MO, about 2 hours from your location number in sig, text OK

You gonna go or no go Kelly ? Im ready to just be out in the woods... even if I am getting stuck in a damn rzr all weekend :flipoff1: :drinkers:

Latest posts