• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

South end trail system of choice

What sound end trail system do you like to wheel

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Elbe by far. Tahuya, other then the newer man made obstacles which are fun, is a joke. A few hours at Tahuya and you are bored but you can wheel all day at Elbe and have fun. If Tahuya is in your back yard then great but if you've got to trailer in like I do then go to Elbe or Evans Creek. Just my 2 cents.

Where's the "Sound" end????

What happened to Evans Creek??

I don't go to either.... Should, but haven't in a LONG time... cause I'm a northender.

i think i really need to pay attention to my redneck spelling.... It was intended to be south end i must have been talking well i was typing this thread. The worst part is i cant go back and fix it..... :redneck:

I haven't wheeled Canada but given that.....Honestly if these were the only choices I would get out of wheeling. They have their uses but aren't diverse enough to keep many peoples interest.

Canada, 2/3rds the distance and 100x the wheeling... At least, thats what I'm told...

Course, I'm a northender, so my vote don't count for **** I guess...

Given this is a poll specifically targeting south end parks of choice....Why the hell is Canadia on the poll???????????????????Eh???????????????:redneck: And why isn't evans on the poll list, huh???
That said, and being a northender myself....I voted, eh!

Elbe hands down. tahuya is a waste of time in my opinion, unless your gonna ride a dirt bike or quad but if thats the case just go to capitol forest:D

not cuz your a northender, its cuz you gots a nissan.
:kissmyass::beer:

Hey! I resemble tbat statement!

I havent been to Elbe but I choose it cause Tahuya blows pregnant pygmy goats!....Unless you need to test a snorkle with no other challanges to get in the way.

Without a doubt Elbe offers more challenges.

But I had to vote Tahuya, simply because it allows a more diverse group of rigs in a group and it's proximity to where I live.