• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

South end trail system of choice

What sound end trail system do you like to wheel

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I chose Elbe, closer and better wheelin, but still hit up Tahuya for some of the best maintained dirtbiking trails.

The good **** at Tahuya is the stuff that doesn't get maintained, you run less chance of eating the front of a quad at 40mph when the couches can't fit between the trees.

And rollnhvy, the blown out quad trails at Capitol are no comparison for Tahuya single track. I can ride more miles of tight un-marked single track at Tahuya in a day than the whooped out super highways at Capitol add up to.

The good **** at Tahuya is the stuff that doesn't get maintained, you run less chance of eating the front of a quad at 40mph when the couches can't fit between the trees.

And rollnhvy, the blown out quad trails at Capitol are no comparison for Tahuya single track. I can ride more miles of tight un-marked single track at Tahuya in a day than the whooped out super highways at Capitol add up to.

I have a feeling that what you're running isn't a trail if it's unmaintained and unmarked.

I have a feeling that what you're running isn't a trail if it's unmaintained and unmarked.
They're club built for the poker runs and enduros, not the DNR, that's why they aren't on the map. None of the single track is maintained there DNR built or not, aside from cutting the really big fallen trees out. Most them were marked at some point but it was only with surveyor's ribbon that's been knocked down or deteriorated or whatever.