• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

South Sound Cage Builder?

Bought a really nice cage for my YJ from a guy in Carbonado. Don't remember the name, but maybe someone on here knows who it is.

Dean Detweiler in Puyallup is one of the best around but he is busy. Ron Pircey in Fife does race car chassis and cages. I can do Tig cromo cages but im pretty busy. Make sure you look at past work that people have done, dont take their word that they can build a proper roll cage.

Try and contact JAWZ off road...There are quite a few down your way, but I can't remember all those that can and do build good cages...old age thing I guess! :redneck:

Dean Detweiler in Puyallup is one of the best around but he is busy. Ron Pircey in Fife does race car chassis and cages. I can do Tig cromo cages but im pretty busy. Make sure you look at past work that people have done, dont take their word that they can build a proper roll cage.

This too, Corey builds nice stuff! I can't stress enough to look at past work for quality of build...:awesomework: There are several that will pop up here with good info for your area...:cool:

Buying a roll cage is hoping you never have to use it. That UA roll was nasty.

Body damage, broken windows, flops are all part of the game. Rolls are meant for buggies.

I was able to Google Dead Detweiler and find his webpage.

I couldn't find anything for JAWZ and I don't know who Corey is.

Thanks for the input guys.

Im Corey. Had a shop at my house but now I work for someone else. Casey Powers has a shop in Orting, Jeeps And Wheeling Stuff.

His name is Jaws on here. Like Corey said his shop is Jaws Offroad in Orting. Casey (253)332-1307

I've tested a lot of his tube work extensively :redneck: and trust his work.

If I was going to pay someone else to build me a cage I'd head to the north end. Either Crash or Pat from Those Guys Rods and Customs. They are both ninjas of the bender and build correct cages that'll keep you alive.

Congrats on the call.

I also am in the top 12.

Here is a list of folks I would call/look up:

Those Guys...
Northrup Fabrication (BNS FAB)
Sasquatch Motorsports LLC

PS...hoping that the event is Cali/Nevada/Arizona based this year...