• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spanaway Moonshiner's 4x4 Swapmeet March 7

We'll be there!!!:awesomework: I think someone started a thread in Chatter....

It was me. Friggin Mod's posting crap in the wrong areas. :redneck:

I'll be there, have a spot in Bldg 2. Hopefully its indoors, was outdoors last year and it sucked, cold n wet.

Moonshiners?

Thanks for the update, I was planning for the March 28, so it is the 7th of March Sunday (ONLY):booo:.Wishin it was the hole weekend:awesomework:

Damn thought this was later in the month. I'll be there.

Zukkev, wanna train down that way?

A bunch of us RRR's are headin' down Sat am. If you want to spend the weekend, I'm sure we could find a seat for ya...:awesomework:

A bunch of us RRR's are headin' down Sat am. If you want to spend the weekend, I'm sure we could find a seat for ya...:awesomework:

Thanks for the offer, but i remembered I will be staying at a buddies place in Brier the friday before. Reduces the drive and hangover. :awesomework:

We still need to get together. I have yet to meet you in person. :corn:

Thanks for the offer, but i remembered I will be staying at a buddies place in Brier the friday before. Reduces the drive and hangover. :awesomework:

We still need to get together. I have yet to meet you in person. :corn:

No prob...See ya down there! Our booth is in the main building, right by the big black trailer with all the lighting plastered on the front of it!

Give me a call and we can have a :beer: sat.
Definitely!!!:cool:

No prob...See ya down there! Our booth is in the main building, right by the big black trailer with all the lighting plastered on the front of it!

Is there a name on the booth? and will you have any 85 front axles laying around? :D

Master-Pull will be down there with a ton of stuff, I have a couple of totes full of Amsteel Blue, Master-Pull Basic grey and yellow, and then some other goodies as well that I put together yesterday. We have a ton of odds and ends lengths extensions and winchropes all priced to move! We will also bring leftover KOH tshirts and hats so if you want KOH gear without going to KOH come see us. I think we will have some dog leashes and tube savers there as well. Everything else we sell will probably be discounted and some products will be available at the swap meet.

-Alex

Master-Pull will be down there with a ton of stuff, I have a couple of totes full of Amsteel Blue, Master-Pull Basic grey and yellow, and then some other goodies as well that I put together yesterday. We have a ton of odds and ends lengths extensions and winchropes all priced to move! We will also bring leftover KOH tshirts and hats so if you want KOH gear without going to KOH come see us. I think we will have some dog leashes and tube savers there as well. Everything else we sell will probably be discounted and some products will be available at the swap meet.

-Alex

Hopefully I can swipe some of that stuff up tomorrow. :;

-Justin

Hopefully I can swipe some of that stuff up tomorrow. :;

-Justin

Hope your happy.

We are trying to bring as much stuff as we can stuff into our trucks when we head down to the swapmeet. All priced to move!

We are working on as many dog leashes and tube savers as possible.

-Alex