• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spark plug go BOOM!

i agree with pretty much everyone that says anything BUT bosch super (the good ol copper core regular spark plug) is a piece of ****. THUS stay away from bosch unless your buying a regular spark plug

ive always liked the way bosch plugs have ran, when i was drag racing, my car would run a full tenth quicker useing bosch super plugs over NGK's.
I do however agree with zuk on bosch plat's, i put them plat 2's in my MX-3 and it ran like ****, misfired...
Me personally i would stay away from them, id go with a copper core plug.

About the only thing a Bosch is good for is VW, and other German cars---Even they are going away from Bosch......What kind of drag car you got?Or are you talkin about the MX3?

Speaking of wrong spark plugs. The other night I picked up a riding lawnmower that didn't run. Well I did is put a fresh battery, changed the oil and the CORRECT plug. Now this puppy runs like a champ.:awesomework:

Speaking of wrong spark plugs. The other night I picked up a riding lawnmower that didn't run. Well I did is put a fresh battery, changed the oil and the CORRECT plug. Now this puppy runs like a champ.:awesomework:

Niiice. The Jeep's running great now and I will be staying away from Bosch.

My redneck idea of cleaning the cylinder is to hand crank it so the piston is at the bottom of its stroke, then empty a can of PB Blaster in it. Let it sit of 4-5 hours or overnight, then shop-vac it out. I use a auto trans funnel as a plug hole to shop-vac adapter.........enjoy

No i use to race Jr. Dragsters when my dad raced up at mission. Its just sitting around now, anyone got kids and are trying to get into drag racing should hit me up. Also got a full size dragster for sale.

Last edited:

Latest posts