• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spinoff: Hole in the wall Restaurants

The Luke

Not the weird kind, 5bros. Go on some where.

I'm talking about Mom and pop, middle of nowhere restaurants that are slap yo momma good. I'm a huge fan of going to work places like this. Here's a couple I know of.

Mojos bbq in st Augustine FL

Norms Amish market in MT Juliet TN

Buckaroos family Restaurant. It's about 10 min from hale. They even have a seafood and frog leg buffet on sat night

And I can't forget the taco window near work. It's over in the hood, no one speaks English, and you will have to run off crackheads and hookers. But damn it's good.
821ce5dbe6405ca9feec10c7e30c605a.jpg

The Luke said:
Not the weird kind, 5bros. Go on some where.

Hey now... I know a few. In order from best...

1- Edisto, SC. Sea Cow Eatery
2- Knoxville Tn. Sweet P's Barbecue and Soul House
3- Seymour Tn Seymour Grill
4- Harlan Ky Harlan Station... The Big Duke drool
5- Pigeon Forge Tn Huck Finn's Catfish

"The hole in the wall" - blairsville, GA (bring cash)
"Le bon temps"- Ball ground, GA
"4 way lunch stop"- Cartersville, GA ( I may be partial to this one since I grew up with it)
"Lou's Soul food" -Doswell, VA (just found it this week while up here for work)
"Willies"- Dalton, GA

I'll add more as I think of them.

Tater Valley grocery in Grainger county. Old school flat grilled burgers. Get a bacon cheeseburger with tater babies. Lady takes a 1/2 lb of burger meat, throws it down on the grill, then smashes it with a burger press and seasons it. The side of fries, rings, or wedges will come on it's own plate.

Another good one was Tuckahoe tavern near Kodak TN.

Galloway Tavern - Galloway Ohio

Find yourself around Columbus Ohio and wanna try it, I'll buy ya a beer or two or 3. Easy to do there cuz it's cheap and the foods good.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
Galloway Tavern - Galloway Ohio

Find yourself around Columbus Ohio and wanna try it, I'll buy ya a beer or two or 3. Easy to do there cuz it's cheap and the foods good.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'll take you up on that.

1tonrenegade said:
Chandler's in east Knoxville is a good soul food place!

wimpykid said:
Tater Valley grocery in Grainger county. Old school flat grilled burgers. Get a bacon cheeseburger with tater babies. Lady takes a 1/2 lb of burger meat, throws it down on the grill, then smashes it with a burger press and seasons it. The side of fries, rings, or wedges will come on it's own plate.

Another good one was Tuckahoe tavern near Kodak TN.

I'm gonna try and hit both of these this week.

I'm gonna try and hit both of these this week.
[/quote]

They are closed every Monday.

Latest posts