• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spintires Mudrunner TTC.

Cruiser buggy

A few of us that build mods for PC are planning a TTC event. I wasn't sure if anyone from hardline might be interested in seeing it. We have 8 of us that have built trucks for this. There will be 3 different courses we will compete on. Each course made by a different person. It will be for nothing but fun and bragging rights. We dont have a set date yet, but will soon. The event will be streamed live on YouTube.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwkocP_rkJWFTGyBm2zERrg this is where it can be found. We all just enjoy wheelin and doing it in a video game is cheep lol. Anyways ill update this when more info comes out.

Some of the trucks that will be competing

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-18-16-02-05.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-18-16-02-05.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 137
Y'all need to make that an actual game. There isn't hardly crap out there to play that is realistic

SHELBS44 said:
Y'all need to make that an actual game. There isn't hardly crap out there to play that is realistic
The game is called Mudrunner. It is an updated version of the old game Spintires. Don't get me wrong, its far from perfect. But it is a blast as is. the game is available on PS4 Xbox and PC. Mods are only available on PC. There are plenty of great trucks and maps to run right now, some just about impossible. after the TTC event i will be releasing this map "Mountain Havoc" and my TTC Bronco. I believe the rest of the guys will be doing the same. We don't charge for any of the mods built. We just build them and release them when were finished.

That's what I get for not doing my homework. I haven't even fired up my gaming console in a few years looks like I need to though. So the upgrades and the rigs y'all have aren't able to be used on PlayStation and Xbox. Only pc? Looks pretty cool man

Yes sir thats correct. I dont think mods for this game will ever be on console. Reason being when we use a logo like ford or chevy has its considered fan art. If the game tried to use it they would have to pay out the nose since they would be making money off of it.