• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired spring time garage clean up sale !

buhlandy

alright im cleaning out the garage and gettin rid of a few things that are just laying around and not being used

first off i got a kobalt 60 gal. 3.7hp air compressor its 220v single phase i have 50ft of hose ill let go with it retails for $480 at lowes ill take $350 obo .... its a great compressor i just have no time to use it and its over kill for what i need .

and i got a set of smith cutting torches its the heavy duty model # sc209 i have the regulators and tanks every thing u will need to go the tanks arent empty but couldnt tell ya how much is in them..... would like to get $250 obo

got a 460 bbf came out of a rv the heads have new valves, valve guides, valve guide seals, valve job, and valve spring pressure set all done by " performance race engines in cleveland,tn" have the invoice to show work also has a edlebrock rpm intake and cam shaft along with a summit billet distributor i have right at $1400 in the heads being gone threw and the other parts . i never pulle the bottom end apart but the cylinder walls looked good and turned over nice the rv have 60xxx when they pulled it out i was told . ill take $ 600obo just needs to be moved and ran dont wanna see it sit and not be used.

also have a bbf c6 thats 2wd that to my knowledge is in good condition and i have a 4wd case that i was taking apart to use the output shaft out of , aswell as a 205 from a ford to go with the trans. ill take $250 obo for the pair or will split if needed .

also have a 5r55 with a bw 1354 maual shift transfer case that came out of a 2001 ranger ill take $200 obo for the pair

can get pics just email me at " [email protected] " and ill get u pics of what ever u want .....

I would get that compressor from you, but I bought the exact one from Lowes 2 weeks ago....shoulda waited. Oops

Where are you located?

I have been shopping for a compressor and was about to buy that exact one. Let's see if it's worth the drive for me to come get it from you.

torquefreak said:
Where are you located?

I have been shopping for a compressor and was about to buy that exact one. Let's see if it's worth the drive for me to come get it from you.

buhlandy said:
Im in cleveland tn 37311. Ill do 150 obo on the t case

I'm in Louisiana so I'm going to pass on the compressor.

Thanks,
Seth

Latest posts