• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Springfield armory socom 2 in a ebr chassis. Kentucky

webwheeler

I've got a Springfield armory m1a socom 2 308 rifle in a sage ebr chassis. Comes with 2x20 round mags 2x25 round mags 1x10 round mag and 400 or so rounds of ammo. Not really needing to sell but the off-road bug has gotten me again and I need to free up some cash or parts. $2500 cash or trade face to face. All firearm laws will be followed. If you cannot legally own firearms don't bother trying. Will do bill of sale for our records and to keep everyone on the up and up. Located in louisville Kentucky. Will trade for a dana 60 4.56 Detroit 14bolt Detroit 16" coil overs tires over 39.5 for 17" or 20" wheels 17" or 20" bead locks. Passenger or driver drop atlas ls1 with auto combo. Call msg or text. 502-759-7206
4a3ynu3e.jpg
6ymu4uzu.jpg
umuqare9.jpg
8aga2e7u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a mean rifle. I hate to get rid of it but I need parts and it would keep me off the couch to sell a couple guns to support off-roading.

Still up for sale. Someone needs this more than me. I've got jeep parts to buy! Updated what I am looking for.

I'm in louisville also. Have a ford king pin dana 60 if your interested complete lockouts to lockouts. Your number was cut off in the post you can reach me at 502-442-8562

Thanks for all the interest. Still available as of now.

Latest posts