• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired "Spyder Monkey Buggy" SOLD

fatguy7814

"Spyder Monkey Buggy"
"Not Quite as Sexy Sammi"
Danville AL $13,500
Call or Text 2563039858

Super Light Weight!!! Make yourself a hero for a portion of the price!!! This Buggy has been part of my family for the last several years and has been all around the US. I have had several buggies during this time but none that i liked as well as this one. I am selling because it will not fit 2 carseats, diaper bags, coolers and all the other fun family stuff. Not Looking to trade unless you have an awsome 4 seater. This Buggy Just Works.

Samuri Hood and 4ft section of frame. Thats all
Vortec 4.3
Turbo 350
Toyota Case
Twin Stick Dana 300
Toyota Front: 3 Link, 4:10 gears, Detrioit locker, TG Dirty 30, TG Drive Flange,
Ford 8.8 Rear: 4 Link, 4:10 gears, Disk Brakes. (replaced toyota rear! Im a believer)
Fox Air Shocks
PSC Double ended ram
KRC steering pump
Aluminum Radiator
CNC Brake Pedals with dual Masters
Newer Corbeau Seats and harnesses
Walker Evans 17" Aluminum Wheels
NEW 39" BFG Reds (3 rides)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 160
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 120
Re: "Spyder Monkey Buggy" $13,500

that's SO sweet! What's the wheelbase?

V ery cool videos. Who did the chassis?

any interest on selling the wheels and tires? Or maybe do some trading on these?

Damn just noticed those were 39's I'm looking to go to 37's instead of 38.5

Lol I've been watching but didn't want to butt in your thread like I always do. I built it, then rebuilt in kept it for a while, then it went to Illinois,and then down south. Its been out of my hands for a few years now but I'll be happy to answer any questions that I can.

Any idea how your air shocks are set up. Got a rig I was wanting to adjust and have no idea where to start. Yours looks like it works good.

I'm not sure on the air shocks. Mine just worked so I left them alone. The Anti Rock bar was a huge help!

I always loved this buggy. Adam did a hell of a job w it. I only ever saw it in person right after he got it done.

04rubi said:
Any idea how your air shocks are set up. Got a rig I was wanting to adjust and have no idea where to start. Yours looks like it works good.

Unless he changed anything, the shocks have stock valving and with some air pressure adjustment