• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SRRS WINDROCK VIDEOS

that is the first time I have seen those hills in person those hills are so steep it is crazy videos do them no justice

Some wild hills, even the standard course hill.

Interesting note with that Bounty hill is everything changes if a tree or 2 ever ends up being removed. It makes it a heck of a lot more challenging having to hit the perfect line with momentum not only to make it up, but stay clear of the trees as well.

Cole you absolutely killed it this week with your videos!! I'm unable to attend any events due to work. I just wanted to let you know the short videos this weekend where awesome! The editing in a little background and a "heads up" of what's going on in the video made them much more enjoyable. No disrespect to anyone else but you were on point this week. Keep evolving and pushing the sport!

<== Madram :tc

Eddyj said:
Cole you absolutely killed it this week with your videos!! I'm unable to attend any events due to work. I just wanted to let you know the short videos this weekend where awesome! The editing in a little background and a "heads up" of what's going on in the video made them much more enjoyable. No disrespect to anyone else but you were on point this week. Keep evolving and pushing the sport!

<== Madram :tc

Thank you I appreciate the support.

"PUT IT IN NEUTRAL!" Hahahah. Awesome.. On the side of an mtn.
Batmobile Will said:
Richie is nicest guy you'll ever meet and could care less about that timer or points all he wants to do is have fun and put on a show for the crowd
One couldn't do both? Good lord , gotta be a cheaper way to "put on a show" .. I would think anyways.

kushKrawlin said:
"PUT IT IN NEUTRAL!" Hahahah. Awesome.. On the side of an mtn.
One couldn't do both? Good lord , gotta be a cheaper way to "put on a show" .. I would think anyways.

x 1000. I swear he just pegs the throttle and steers.......and then his rig tumbles down the obstacle :dunno:

Not saying he isnt a great person, but his driving style isnt much for entertainment IMO.

bbtank45 said:
x 1000. I swear he just pegs the throttle and steers.......and then his rig tumbles down the obstacle :dunno:

Not saying he isnt a great person, but his driving style isnt much for entertainment IMO.

That's how most of us drive. Espically on the side of a mountain. When you are trying to go up it.