• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Stak Monster Box 3 speed

Dirty_Stroke

Brian Hester "Byrd"
I got a Stak Monster Box 3 speed that I have no use for. It has 1:1, 3.05:1, and super low 5.44:1 ratios. It is driver side drop and came out of a buggy bolted to a Ford C6 automatic. It has 32 spline outputs and I have an extra yoke for the rear. Any other info you can check out the specs on Staks website. They sale for $3100 new so lets start the asking price at half that. $1600 OBO or I am willing to trade for something. Call or text (205)292-5862

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

I bought it along with a lot of other parts with the intentions of building a Jeep. The guy I bought all the parts from had this transfer case in his buggy with a 7.3 Powerstroke and rockwells. He told me that it had too much gear and there was not much wheel speed since the 7.3's don't rev higher than 3500rpm. I'm pretty open on trades. I am rebuilding a TJ on 1-tons so I could use some nice seats, tube fenders, rollcage or other aftermarket TJ stuff. I'm also always looking for an old beater rig like a Willys, Scout, Bronco or something along them lines.