• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Stazworks dbl beadlocks - rockwell pattern - SOLD

patooyee

2011-01-10_16-53-08_187.jpg

They are 17" dia, 10" wide, with 6.5" backspacing. I had these made to be as close to H1 rims as possible while being 17" dia. and rockwell pattern. They have a lot of backspacing so that I could run my hubs out with wheel brakes and still be about as wide as the guys running 1-ton axles. With 47" LTB's on full width rockwells and hubs out I was only about 94" wide from outside of tire to outside of tire with these. They have rock rings out the outside and round-bar rings on the inside to stiffen the lips up along with the HDPE inserts that are softer, smoother, and more pliable than PVC to make getting them in and out easier. They have only been on one ride so there is no damage other than maybe some scratches in the paint from being taken on and off the vehicle. I've got about $1600 into them, would like to get $1200 out. Located in Gulf Breeze, FL but I can palletize and ship on buyer's dime or meet halfway within reason.

email: [email protected]
phone: 850-602-4443

Re: Stazworks dbl beadlocks - rockwell pattern

Not to hijack the thread but how do the wheel brakes do? Eliminate the Rockwell driveshaft rattle? GLWS

Actually I still get a lot of chatter through the front locker. My primary reason for them was that I am building hybrid axles and knew I wouldn't be able to run pinion brakes on those. I wanted to build and prove the effectiveness of wheel brakes before I could commit 100% to the hybrids. But I do feel a little safer with 4 brakes instead of two and not smelling my brakes when I ride them down long hills.

That doesn't really have any impact on why I am selling the rims though. I'm still running the wheel brakes. I am just going down to 44's and had to switch from a 17 to a 16.5" rim to do so.

I'm actually kind of sad to be selling these. They are so good looking and tough and I barely used them. The money would be nice sitting in my account but I also wouldn't mind having a set of 17's laying around in case I decide to switch tires again someday.

Another thing, the safety bead is pressed out of these rims to make getting the tires unseated on the trail easy. I just broke them down and it took about 2 mins of pry bar magic per tire to get both halves of the rim off the tire.

Someone asked for a pic of wheels clearance with the steering arms so here are some. These are hubs out.

Attachments

• 1_imagejpeg952.jpg
    1_imagejpeg952.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 320
  • imagejpeg952.jpg
    imagejpeg952.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 315

$1000?

patooyee said:
2011-01-10_16-53-08_187.jpg

They are 17" dia, 10" wide, with 6.5" backspacing. I had these made to be as close to H1 rims as possible while being 17" dia. and rockwell pattern. They have a lot of backspacing so that I could run my hubs out with wheel brakes and still be about as wide as the guys running 1-ton axles. With 47" LTB's on full width rockwells and hubs out I was only about 94" wide from outside of tire to outside of tire with these. They have rock rings out the outside and round-bar rings on the inside to stiffen the lips up along with the HDPE inserts that are softer, smoother, and more pliable than PVC to make getting them in and out easier. They have only been on one ride so there is no damage other than maybe some scratches in the paint from being taken on and off the vehicle. I've got about $1600 into them, would like to get $1200 out. Located in Gulf Breeze, FL but I can palletize and ship on buyer's dime or meet halfway within reason.

email: [email protected]
phone: 850-602-4443
I may have some interst in these in the near future, depends on an offer I made on a rig. Would you consider shipping these to Barnhart, Mo 63012 at my business? If so give me an idea what you would charge delivered to me. I seen you lowered your price to a $1000.00. How low of tire pressure have you ran without any problems with the bead popping.

You can run the tire with a fist-sized hole in the sidewall, the bead isn't coming off. I've had my 47's on this rim down to 2 psi with no issues but my 42's on the previous set of rims I had just like this only 8-lug I've run completely flat. That's the beauty of a double beadlock such as this.

I'm more than happy to ship. It would be between $100 and $200 probably.

hard to tell from the pics are the centers flat or curved I run the hubs in on mine for width issues I am limited to 92"wide could I run them inside out? and if so what would the overall width be I run 47 LTB's also

bigbirdjeepin said:
hard to tell from the pics are the centers flat or curved I run the hubs in on mine for width issues I am limited to 92"wide could I run them inside out? and if so what would the overall width be I run 47 LTB's also

They are pressed centers. You wouldn't want to run them inside out because the taper for the lug nuts would be facing the wrong way as well as the rim stiffener would be on the wrong side. I ran hubs out with 47's and was 94" wide from outside to outside of the tires. I've never tried but I do not believe these rims can be run hubs-in as they would hit the steering arms.

Re: Re: Stazworks dbl beadlocks - rockwell pattern

Sold.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2