• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Steel deck car trailer for sale

FatAzzRunner

Clutch and timing belt need to be replaced on the DD.

Trailer has to go.

Black, all steel deck car trailer. If I remember correctly, it is an 18' trailer. Has 2' dove tail back, ramps that store under trailer, very nice diamond plate tool box mounted to trailer deck on spacers so moisture doesnt sit under it and rust, bull dog coupler, trailer brake on one axle, oversized axle tubes, skateboard grip tape type stuff on all the fenders and trailer tounge as well as on the top of the brake light mounts, really nice when you are loading your rig in the rain, etc.

Tool box is like new and it holds a TON - O - CRAP!!! When hauling Yota parts to Colorado and back, I carried an extra tranny, t-case, inner axles for front and rear, all the tools I could use, other spares and folding lawn chairs.

Tracks true and tows very smooth

$2100.00 OBO.

Aaron 256-698-6540

Located in Eva, AL but can tow into Madison/Huntsville area as I go that way to work M-F.

DSCN0539.jpg

trailer.jpg

If interested, make me an offer i cant refuse.

I need to replace the clutch on my car and replace the timing belt.

I will measure it tonight when I get home from work.

The pic with the Yota on it..........That truck has Toyota axles with 2" spacers and 2.5" backspaced wheels and 37" MTR's and it fit between the fenders and still had at least 3-5" on each side of the tires.

Will post up tonight on the measurements.

Can't be anymore than 83" wide...pretty much standard for car haulers like that.