• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Steering help

72dozer`

So I have a danfoss orbital ,tractor supply single ended 2x8 ram. ,And a factory 6.0 pump running a small cooler and extra resi and it just sucks

It has no power so I put a new pump worked good for maybe 5 mins then put two more pumps same thing. So bought a new ram and it is still the same thing just doesn't work .. What does a orbital do when they go bad ?

I know this is not the best system but there are two many people that run it with no promblem .

Thanks for help

I had a friend that was running some old orbital he found and had the same problem with toasting pumps all the time- stock ls style p-pumps- he finally bought a new orbital and every things good now... i run some orbital i found and haven't had any problems after 4 or 5 seasons now

Re: Steering help

Is the pump a sealed P-pump? If so u can't run a remote reservoir unless you seal the pump reservoir it will not build pressure, try running the cooler line straight into the pump return and put the cap on good luck

Well Ive got a new psc pump and 24 inch heatsink cooler I will be installing them this week .

Looked at the orbital .It is a ospc i think will check on it tomorrow for sure . Which from what can find is open center .

But might be load senstive so what would this mean for me ?

I had a problem with the orbital valve free turning like it didn't have fuild in it

Well went for a ride today first hour it did great then it went to ****.. the pump sounds like hell and itif you hit rock ir would turn the wheel like you was running stock steering.

So what's the best orbital to run with psc ram and agr ram