• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Stickeys - FOUND

Re: Stickeys

boy I know a guy with a cousin that has a set... One has good tread, 2 have 12.37% percent left, and the other has a giant hole in the side wall where a heard of stray cats gnawed through it. O, and the other three leak pretty bad... He's askin $13,000 or trade for a pontiac Fiero.

:flipoff1: Isn't that generally what a reply to a WTB: Krawlers thread usually looks like...

Sounds like a deal. Got one Fiero in the garage mint low miles with 450hp to the rear wheel and another sittin on the back 40 for parts.Lets make a deal. :flipoff1:

Hell its worth a shot you never know. :fish:

Haha I'm in! Not making fun of the WTB: A by any means.... I've just seen soo many stupid replies where people want a mint for worn out set of stickies.

Amen. $1200 for 25% krawlers is gettin to be a common site. I sell brand new sets of high mileage brand name truck tires everyday for around that price.

Pay to Play, Reds went up a bunch this year and they are not cheap. Still a good deal compared to Interco Stickies MSRP

Matt O. said:
Pay to Play, Reds went up a bunch this year and they are not cheap. Still a good deal compared to Interco Stickies MSRP

word x eleventy million. Up huge bucks. kinda sad.