• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sticky tires for sale

bgredjeep

Posting these for a friend. Located in Trenton SC. Text Cole at 509-713-three seven six seven if interested.

39" bfg krawler reds. Very worn. Some with chords showing. Good spares, or run them and embarrass your friends in the rocks.

8 available. $50 each
13833_zpsqiqkofch.jpeg

13835_zpsn2yhigvl.jpeg

13834_zpsippr8ivr.jpeg

Set of 5 37" comp sticky Iroks. 4 used, 1 brand new. Plenty of life left in these, but my buddy is going to 40s. I ran these on my jeep as well before going bigger and they worked great.

$600 for the set.
13836_zpsw4yr31pi.jpeg

13837_zpsmkccmiyw.jpeg

13838_zpsnsiq48mt.jpeg

That was quick. Reds are pending sale. Iroks are still available

Re:

How much to ship the Iroks to 35055?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

dahell is "comp sticky iroks"? Never heard of the wizardry. I know about the radial 37's and the bias 36's and the soft compound 42's, all irok flavor.
But got a link to this product? When I search the googles, it hits you talking about them here on hardline and not much else.
My 39 reds is too much for my axle, these may could be my ticket. IF they infact tote me up boat ramp like my reds do...

LandSpeeder said:
dahell is "comp sticky iroks"? Never heard of the wizardry. I know about the radial 37's and the bias 36's and the soft compound 42's, all irok flavor.
But got a link to this product? When I search the googles, it hits you talking about them here on hardline and not much else.
My 39 reds is too much for my axle, these may could be my ticket. IF they infact tote me up boat ramp like my reds do...

They are the sticky compound, same as the 42s

LandSpeeder said:
Did they only sell the 37's in South Carolina?

I have seen a set in person. Not quite as foam rubbery feeling as the SXs (Maybe because the blocks are much smaller :dunno:), but they do have the same balloon look all the other 37x14s do. They seem to work as good as any of the other 37 stickies

Maybe Kel can buy'em and let me ride shotgun with him.
I know the 42's are soft and do great in Hot Springs. But they iroks... so they turn to iCant's the the second the trail gets wet.

LandSpeeder said:
Maybe Kel can buy'em and let me ride shotgun with him.
I know the 42's are soft and do great in Hot Springs. But they iroks... so they turn to iCant's the the second the trail gets wet.

These did pretty well in the wet for me. They actually did even better the day before while it was raining and a lot more water flowing, but that's Harlan. Here's the link to Interco for the comp Iroks. http://www.intercotire.com/tire/45

Jeep crawling Pony Hill. Harlan KY

I picked up four Krawlers and while I was there I was checking out the Irocks.....someone buy those. For a small toy/sami buggy they would be badass.