• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Easter On The Rocks - April 17-21, 2014

muddinmetal said:
I pm'd you about one days ago :****:

Tyler is still new to the forums and all of its intricacies. Call the ladies in the office and they'll hook you up :dblthumb:

First time posting here, just wanted to chime in and say what a great time I have the the Crawladay. Its was great to see some knew faces, and meet some new people. Hopefully i will be able to make the Easter on the rocks, and we will be able to get alot more work done before then.

Glad to have you Robert. Now it'll be easier to keep I touch on workdays, events and the like

Since the weather will be warmer, would anyone be interested in a guided night ride? Easier trails just to see some more of the park

Im game for leading a group around the park that night. Im going to bring my wrangler out and hang out ( off the clock ) and rub some elbows with you rich folks! :drinkers:

This is a Tyler question. If he doesn't answer soon, I will text him to find out.

Yes, thats correct. This ride will not be our regular monthly nightride. My intentions for the Easter ride was to get all the Hardline guys together at the park for a little " Meet and Greet", and