cf56cc3b5a2c7bdc1d94dad8ae96b4e5.jpg

d84d830507e58742d102f8f331189bc2.jpg

8c9277b723485e1be1486f956ff0f498.jpg

124fa6d2d9a21100491b923a61f87e2e.jpg

0237deb8add809e496ebbbf46c303f5b.jpg

Kel Lawrence

kushKrawlin said:
from Eric cussin everyone

Remind me to let you know how I feel about this statement next time we wheel.

;D

That first day was pretty awesome. And the second day was equally awesome but different.

LandSpeeder said:
Remind me to let you know how I feel about this statement next time we wheel.

;D

That first day was pretty awesome. And the second day was equally awesome but different.
Well technically you were not cussing everyone. Haha. It's funny because I tend to do the same thing with buddies I have known forever, and I get frustrated with them. Hahah. So funny. I got some video of the monster yota killin **** too. That thing is badass and I'm not kiddin. Hell we even took it to dinner with 10 lbs in the tires!! At 60 mph. Ha. Good times for sure.

kushKrawlin said:
Well technically you were not cussing everyone. Haha. It's funny because I tend to do the same thing with buddies I have known forever, and I get frustrated with them. Hahah. So funny. I got some video of the monster yota killin **** too. That thing is badass and I'm not kiddin. Hell we even took it to dinner with 10 lbs in the tires!! At 60 mph. Ha. Good times for sure.

LOL!
Thanks for the compliments. The digger appreciates it.
Hey remember us laughing about driving on 10psi and I said atleast I KNOW I am, cause they is crazy folk out there riding on flats and low pressure and don't know it.... I checks my moms tires this afternoon on her camry cause the front looks low... it was good, but one of the rear had TEN PSI! I LOL'd

Eric I could not believe the places you took that Land Cruiser you went everywhere we did it was awesome :****:

One time I thought there was a skunk in the camp ground and I looked up and Kush was riding by and I thought hmmmm LOL!!!

LandSpeeder said:
LOL!
Thanks for the compliments. The digger appreciates it.
Hey remember us laughing about driving on 10psi and I said atleast I KNOW I am, cause they is crazy folk out there riding on flats and low pressure and don't know it.... I checks my moms tires this afternoon on her camry cause the front looks low... it was good, but one of the rear had TEN PSI! I LOL'd
Haha when U said that I bout fell out of the truck .. " hell half the folks round here drive around with all 4 tires at different psi's and one of them at 10 lbs and never even know, atleast I know mine are All at 10 psi's" Hahahahahahaha. Me you and John g all sat there for one second thinkin about what U just said,;, and off we went. Haha. Classic. So was seeing a lady U work with all the way across Alabama. Ha Lord only knows what john g is Thinkin the whole Time wIth me and you. Haha.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
With the rain, that hill wasn't going to be climbed by anyone present for the ride.

Kel Lawrence
Kieth " paw paw" Sheppard would have tried it, may have broke or rolled but he would have tried

dwa2469 said:
Eric I could not believe the places you took that Land Cruiser you went everywhere we did it was awesome :****:

Waits til I get that front locker! And them stickies mounted! Parts'll be flyin! I mean, more than just bumper parts...

Re:

I don't doubt Keith would've given it a helluva go....with a fresh bottle of propane of course. That guy was intense. I'm ready to see him in his new buggy.

Kel Lawrence

Paw paw!! That's the Fukin man!!!! Probbsits at home and giggles watching madRams and BK videos!! I swear to God there's not another one like him. Holy skinny pedal batman!!! He's a legend. All the "bouncers" better be glad he don't wanna Fukin make Em look silly. What a animal! And he also is added to my hero list. I'd bet both my nuts he woulda hit that hill!! If I wasn't too busy trying to get out of his way and not **** my pants, I woulda loved to get him on video!!