• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Hardline Forum Ride - May 15-17, 2015

Had a great time today playing in the mud and meeting you guys and lady's hope to do it again soon!
I think this is as muddy as my truck has ever been! :****:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 104
Hey fart heads, I just made it it home, first time to the park! Great place! John G made me slang my front driveshaft apart first thing! :flipoff1: but had a blast! Thanks to Chuck19 for hauling me around the rest of the day. And Kush for pissing me off! ;D

dwa2469 said:
It was slippery today, but, me and the misses had a good time. It was awesome meeting all you folks :dblthumb:
It was good to meet you too! No offense intended but you should post pics of said misses :****: :cougar:

Chuck19 said:
Had a great time today playing in the mud and meeting you guys and lady's hope to do it again soon!
I think this is as muddy as my truck has ever been! :****:
Nice to meet you sir super nice truck you got! Glad we were able to get the power windows working again! ::) haha

Well I was the only one who showed up on a gayzer ! An it was awsome to not have to work on any rigs .but it sure was fun watching everybody eles have to do the work . Had a great time will most definitely be where I take the buggy to test if I ever get it done

Attachments

• 20150516_113307.jpg
    20150516_113307.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 330
Re:

Kevin backed out....Piper was broke, Shityota has a blown motor. It was sad that the informal comp never happened. With the rain, that hill wasn't going to be climbed by anyone present for the ride.

Kel Lawrence

angryfab said:
Well I was the only one who showed up on a gayzer ! An it was awsome to not have to work on any rigs .but it sure was fun watching everybody eles have to do the work . Had a great time will most definitely be where I take the buggy to test if I ever get it done
One thing I like about a new park is the new people Ya meet that come, I guess cause it's closer for them.. I had a blast this weekend. 3 of us rode friday dam near all day. Everytime I go riding I always say "I never laughed so hard", from Eric cussin everyone to chad pulling out a deiveshaft longer than his entire rig. :****: Haha. I wanna thank Kel for tha hospitality, it's weird how ya can meet life long buddies that would other wise never woulda met has it not been for HL.. I have yet to meet anyone I couldn't hang out with, or someone that I just didn't like. Not just Sayin it, it's true. Thanks for everyone that helped me with drive shaft. Clifton is a beast, held a drive shAft up as I fiddled around tryin to get bolts started, that well, didn't exactly start. Ha. Folks like that, that Ya look and are right beside u helpin without asking are few and far. George was lovin life scooting around in the razor, really good To meet him, as I wanna chassis one day from him. Also I saw a fella there that was absolutly 100% TC's nightmare , and twice his age, In a orange Angry Fab buggie.. Holy ****!! I'm willing to bet that there ain't another one out there like him, "pops" is what I kept callin him. (Not to him, as I'm pretty sure this 50+ year old man could whip anyone, anywhere.) Would love to see him in new buggy. It was an awesome ride as HArdline rides always are. First time I ever broke my ****. Wasn't bad. Thank the lord. And for some reason I still find it necessary to follow John G. Like a idiot. But with kel as my main mechanic it's pretty cool .. Ha.
Really good ride, wasnt a ton of folks but it was folks I hadn't met that I been wantin to meet. That park is a good one. All it needs a buggies and rain for Major changin to take place quick. I really liked it. Thanks for havin me fellas. I hope to see yAll soon again! I will post some pics up as I get Em. Most are Prob john G's buggie from the back. John G is def an OG. Funny how it looks easy then when it's ur turn U start Thinkin, "FAWK!" Always good to ride with him though, same riding style, ride ride ride, stand and talk later. Perfect as I'm the same way. Oh and we all got to see piper unload for his unusual 45 min then back on the trailer. Poor fella. Smh. Haha. Good times and memories!

kushKrawlin said:
One thing I like about a new park is the new people Ya meet that come, I guess cause it's closer for them.. I had a blast this weekend. 3 of us rode friday dam near all day. Everytime I go riding I always say "I never laughed so hard", from Eric cussin everyone to chad pulling out a deiveshaft longer than his entire rig. :****: Haha. I wanna thank Kel for tha hospitality, it's weird how ya can meet life long buddies that would other wise never woulda met has it not been for HL.. I have yet to meet anyone I couldn't hang out with, or someone that I just didn't like. Not just Sayin it, it's true. Thanks for everyone that helped me with drive shaft. Clifton is a beast, held a drive shAft up as I fiddled around tryin to get bolts started, that well, didn't exactly start. Ha. Folks like that, that Ya look and are right beside u helpin without asking are few and far. George was lovin life scooting around in the razor, really good To meet him, as I wanna chassis one day from him. Also I saw a fella there that was absolutly 100% TC's nightmare , and twice his age, In a orange Angry Fab buggie.. Holy ****!! I'm willing to bet that there ain't another one out there like him, "pops" is what I kept callin him. (Not to him, as I'm pretty sure this 50+ year old man could whip anyone, anywhere.) Would love to see him in new buggy. It was an awesome ride as HArdline rides always are. First time I ever broke my ****. Wasn't bad. Thank the lord. And for some reason I still find it necessary to follow John G. Like a idiot. But with kel as my main mechanic it's pretty cool .. Ha.
Really good ride, wasnt a ton of folks but it was folks I hadn't met that I been wantin to meet. That park is a good one. All it needs a buggies and rain for Major changin to take place quick. I really liked it. Thanks for havin me fellas. I hope to see yAll soon again! I will post some pics up as I get Em. Most are Prob john G's buggie from the back. John G is def an OG. Funny how it looks easy then when it's ur turn U start Thinkin, "FAWK!" Always good to ride with him though, same riding style, ride ride ride, stand and talk later. Perfect as I'm the same way. Oh and we all got to see piper unload for his unusual 45 min then back on the trailer. Poor fella. Smh. Haha. Good times and memories!
That's my favorite part about hardline. There are only about 2 people on here that I would try to avoid. If I'm out wheeling and somebody introduces themselves as "insert screen name" from hardline before their real name I cant stop talking with them!

Oh. And for future reference .. In case no one turned the wrong way out of the park, there's a Dollar General about a mile or so down the street on the left.. Thought I would share. got dam near everything Ya may need there. :****:

al1tonyota said:
Nice to meet you sir super nice truck you got! Glad we were able to get the power windows working again! ::) haha
Yea Adam thanks for your help its a good thing I got it up I went through a car wash so to speak via rain storm going home and it would have flooded my cab!

zukimaster said:
Hey fart heads, I just made it it home, first time to the park! Great place! John G made me slang my front driveshaft apart first thing! :flipoff1: but had a blast! Thanks to Chuck19 for hauling me around the rest of the day. And Kush for pissing me off! ;D
My pleasure great to meet you!