• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL -Night Ride - May 24, 2014

There are 6-8 of us planning to come up and ride Saturday the 24th. We are bringing a couple full size chevys, an older wagoneer, a stock S10 blazer, maybe a couple full size broncos, a 4-runner and a jeep. We will have some first timers. This will be our first trip to the park. Is there any chance someone will be there to guide us around the park. We would like to hit as many good crawling trails as possible.

What time are you planning on being here? Just ask the girls in the office to get in touch with me then and....... I will see what i can do to fix you up with a guide.

I am spending the weekend putting my Jeep back into somewhat driving shape

Few rigs but a great ride. Not a lot of people guess everyone went to the lake. Who's your daddy claimed a big chevy truck on rockwells!!! Had to get a dozer to get it out. And a little bird said 4 wheel magazine rode alittle :driving:

InittowiniT said:
Few rigs but a great ride. Not a lot of people guess everyone went to the lake. Who's your daddy claimed a big chevy truck on rockwells!!! Had to get a dozer to get it out. And a little bird said 4 wheel magazine rode alittle :driving:

Break or flop?