• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL- Nightride October 18- New trails

Whelp! Totally forgot I had Friday evening plans... So I'll be moving in early Saturday morning staying the Saturday evening. And moving out Sunday.

Whelp. Got hit in the junk this morning. And there's a shimmy on the interstate So I gotta look into that before I flat tow it.. So. I may not make this weekend.
Anyone going? I could motorhouse up and ride if there's an open seat. Otherwise...

Stony_Lonesome_OHV_Park said:
We are in Cullman, Al... right between Huntsville and Birmingham. I would like to get our maps professionally updated but we are adding new trails weekly and until Im satisfied, there's no sense in updating. I will make a updated map,similar to the one above, for anyone that wants one. They will be in our park office.

Tyler, we need to talk.
I'm "the map company" referenced earlier I think.
I live in Huntsville but have some business in Birmingham tomorrow. I want to come out to the park on the way to Birmingham or on the way back to talk with you.
You going to be in the park tomorrow?

Our website is CartoTracks.com
We've mapped Hawk Pride and Golden Mountain - others in work including Dirty Turtle in Kentucky and Mudslangers in Mississippi.
No worries about updates - we can talk tomorrow if you'll be around.
Look forward to meeting you.

I would love to have this park mapped. I would probably ride there more often if I was not always lost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk with my left thumb.

Re:

Please stop in....Tyler is a stand up guy and this could really help any park if you ask me

Oh hell yes! This park definitely needs to be mapped for us directionally challenged folks. Unless I'm with someone that knows the place then I'm just driving around clueless until I find something. :****:

A map would be great. The one now with numbers nd then the trails have names on them so you never know where you are.

There's been little chatter about the actual ride this weekend!
Is anyone planning on being there?
Suppose I'll be cruisin around by myself tomorrow. "Dog is my co-pilot"

Life showed up again, so I can't make it. We will be sliding at 4D farms though

LandSpeeder said:
Whelp. Got hit in the junk this morning. And there's a shimmy on the interstate So I gotta look into that before I flat tow it.. So. I may not make this weekend.
Anyone going? I could motorhouse up and ride if there's an open seat. Otherwise...

No one? Suppose I'm out then. Hate it. Of course, I hate getting hit and waiting on claims worse.