• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Trail Cutting and Maintenance

Re:

Without rear steer or some Tim Cameron sized balls......I'd probably leave it alone.

Kel Lawrence

Re:

We are headed out there this weekend. I'll try and stop and get some good pictures of the progress.

We need yo get another work day planned. Tyler, whatcha got that needs to be done?

Kel Lawrence

Sounds good. The Bham-JK guys are talking about going up and were asking me about it. I pointed them to this thread. Just wondered how the trails look now that they've had some time to get used.

jpony645 said:
Sounds good. The Bham-JK guys are talking about going up and were asking me about it. I pointed them to this thread. Just wondered how the trails look now that they've had some time to get used.

We actually found some trails that we used to ride a couple years ago. Level 1 or so. Currently, I can't climb it locked on 42's. I'll try and get some pictures up from the weekend.

There's been a lot of good riding lately, with a lot of good rain too. We are revisiting cutting easier trails because all of them have progressed so nicely. It is impossible to make them easier once they get going :stir: , but starting easy and letting them progress is what the plan is.

lowbudgetjunk said:
We actually found some trails that we used to ride a couple years ago. Level 1 or so. Currently, I can't climb it locked on 42's. I'll try and get some pictures up from the weekend.

There's been a lot of good riding lately, with a lot of good rain too. We are revisiting cutting easier trails because all of them have progressed so nicely. It is impossible to make them easier once they get going :stir: , but starting easy and letting them progress is what the plan is.

:dblthumb:

Let me know when your free Kel. We have been working on this short track racing extravaganza and it has my schedule slammed for the next month! Anytimes good though. Except Labor Day weekend and sept. 19. I am going to be asking for a couple of volunteers to help on the 19th....if your interested???

ef4b6d2b4827c2ba312653e566a51261.jpg

b865dc587edca2b50867fa19a5f1227a.jpg

6b6c34e14440727e3a3a07d910fe2ea3.jpg

9f30a14e29808b0b27c277831295a8c1.jpg

Dirt is getting moved. There's some pretty nice rock showing up these days.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Cut in 5 new trails today. Tyler and crew got three done before we got my truck back off the trail. We helped a little on the third and on the last two. Pictures and videos to follow.

10f9695970585c0bfce3d09e08d34701.jpg

89bc750f59ab38c58ef480426921b9c2.jpg

a few buddy's and I gonna come check the place out for the first time this weekend. Looking forward to getting away. There a map?

If you have an open seat, I could show you around on Friday (waiting on ARP Studs for Toyota). Saturday I'm all booked up.