• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Stock(ish) 97 Jeep Wrangler PLEASE DELETE

Re: Stock(ish) 97 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0 auto in IL - trade for built rig

I have a 4 seat Toyota buggy that I never use, it's got all the goods, longfields in the front, trailgear in the back, Detroit lockers both ends, 22r on propane, duel transfer cases and I have a yj that is a jam up rig. I am on the lake this weekend but will send you pics if interested. My daughter is about to get her license and wants a jeep.

team rocklife said:
I have a 4 seat Toyota buggy that I never use, it's got all the goods, longfields in the front, trailgear in the back, Detroit lockers both ends, 22r on propane, duel transfer cases and I have a yj that is a jam up rig. I am on the lake this weekend but will send you pics if interested. My daughter is about to get her license and wants a jeep.

You're welcome to send me some pics but it doesn't quite sound like what I'm looking for. I'm basically wanting my jeep with 1/2 ton or 1 ton axles under it. If I don't find one to trade for I'll tear into this one in a few weeks. Thanks!

Solid jeep, Btt!

Answers to a few questions I've been getting:

Does not have A/C

Interior floors has been sprayed with bedliner (looks nice)

Has a 3" pro comp lift. I replaced the rear springs with some softer skyjacker springs and replaced the pro comp shocks with some Doetsch units. Rides much better!

Ready to cruise...

got a good very dependable buggy she aint to pretty but always impressive the way she crawls i need a four seater bad