• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

stock/street class mud racing... who's in???

Cole said:
What if you ran Paddle tires in the back and tractor tires in the front?

It was tried all ways.

Dad tried everthing he could to go fast back in the day, and alot of the racing tricks that are used today he invented.

Yea Walt was the man on finding out what would and wouldn't make the truck go fast as it could.
The front axle under the Maytag now was the firs Dana 60 anybody ever tried and walt was that guy.
He put it under the poor boys toy and then it was on.

Shipman (the track owner) told me he will be fixing the bridge they day before the race.... ??? that sounds like there will be no work done to the track

We test your skills a little more in the south, we make you turn left and right. Several of the trucks have lots of HP and big money in them. Not like the good old days, but its still a good show.

That's definatly gona be one of the ones to watch now.
I think there's gona be about 8 to 10 really fast trucks this season.
Last year there was only about 4 or 5
Gizmo, Rawhyde, Bodacius, Maytag and maybe one or two others were all the competition last year.

Not gona make the first race with Rawhide, but tryin to get Just Kiddin Round done.

Hows the Maytag coming along?

Juan_Hong_Loe, whats the status on ya'lls truck?

I was worried about Rawhyde not being done. Figured on Just kiddin around being there.
Were supposed to be getting the shocks today 9" travel then all well like is the springs....
Harold has got the hood and fenders really slick and almost ready to paint. (He stopped by yesterday.)
I doubt we get the motor in time for T-Town but all we cando is hope.
By the way the Hollingsworth camp is ready to race.

[attachment deleted by admin]