• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Stock TJ Hood

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
Looking for a stock hood off a TJ. Just want one in good shape, used or new does not matter. Need one on the cheap!

aftermarket--$144.08
new-----------$258
used--------- none

sorry i did not make it out yesterday but my back was not up for riding i would like to get 4 or 5 people and go to gdale one wekend

tonka toy said:
aftermarket--$144.08
new-----------$258
used--------- none

Damn that's cheap Turbo. MattO there's your hook up bud.

We are gonna have to get you some stronger P.M's and keep you on the trail more often. thumb.gif

got 1 in Georgia for 50.00 has hail damage. I might be over to Morris Mnt. on Nov,15th.

tonka toy said:
aftermarket--$144.08
new-----------$258
used--------- none

sorry i did not make it out yesterday but my back was not up for riding i would like to get 4 or 5 people and go to gdale one wekend

I need to call you and get an aftermarket one. I need to cut it up and then have you tell me what I need to do to prep it for paint. I will call you this week and try to figure out when I can get over to your place for a day and put in prep work. Was hoping for Gdale trip the weekend before Turkey Day

just let me know and i will order it. that weekend should be good for me but i will check and see if my little girl has cheer that day.

tonka toy said:
just let me know and i will order it. that weekend should be good for me but i will check and see if my little girl has cheer that day.

Is it possible for u to order me one too?

Thanks
Anthony