• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stoney Lonesome Mon 26th sidexsides

zayne2427

There's only one way to find out
Got a few people heading over to Stoney Lonesome in Dodge City Monday December 26th on sidexsides if anyone wants to ride. Should be a good day to ride looks like a clear morning with a chance of rain in the afternoon.

We went yesterday and that place has improved alot. Been almost 2 years since I had been.

I may come!
wontwork said:
We went yesterday and that place has improved alot. Been almost 2 years since I had been.

Yea the new manager is a super nice guy and listens to the people at the park and isn't afraid to cut in new trails wherevever the riders want :dblthumb:

We are planning on goin back New Years Eve that day if anyone wants to go also.

Derail, how much of that park has decent truck trails? I went 2 years ago on ATVs and we rode pretty much everything there in a day. We had a blast and wouldn't mind going back with the Toyota.

grcthird said:
Derail, how much of that park has decent truck trails? I went 2 years ago on ATVs and we rode pretty much everything there in a day. We had a blast and wouldn't mind going back with the Toyota.

A good days worth on atv or sxs but not that much for truck or buggy. What is there for a truck or buggy is several very nice climbs but only a few hours worth from what i could see.

How did it go???

Alot of the trails are about to get a faster pace make over with rolling jumps added.

Thats where UTVRR racing will be next year!
1st race is march 3rd and paying out $$$$$$$ all year.

$30,000 to give out over the race year sponsored by Racertech :dblthumb: :woot: :woot:

Check it out at http://utvrallyraid.com/

Budget YJ said:
How did it go???

Alot of the trails are about to get a faster pace make over with rolling jumps added.

Thats where UTVRR racing will be next year!
1st race is march 3rd and paying out $$$$$$$ all year.

$30,000 to give out over the race year sponsored by Racertech :dblthumb: :woot: :woot:

Check it out at http://utvrallyraid.com/

I got an email the other week about a series at Durham Town...called super x series? Whats the difference in the two?

thumb.gif Went really well. I had an awesome time :driving: park has changed a lot since the last time i went. May go back and ride New Years day as well

I had a great time. First time there and was very impressed with the trails. Besides flipping my rzr lol. Ill be going back as well as soon as im fixed

it sho was lol.. its all good few parts and ill be ready to go. glad i could make the day interesting :dblthumb:

I kept watching for a while.....................................

I wasnt sure if it was OVER!!!! molaugh

Those some bad hills right there for a sxs :****:

NOVI FED COUPE said:
I got an email the other week about a series at Durham Town...called super x series? Whats the difference in the two?

UTVRR couldnt come to a agreement with durhamtown for the pricing for 2012.
They wanted more per entry than he charges.

He found somewhere new then the owner of the park decides he wants to run the same type series on his own :dunno: :dunno:

He has a few diff option tho.........
Will be running the race for 3hrs not 4 and also going to run some shorter races on the gp track.

Im going to try and run both.