• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Straps?

War-Jeeper

Mailbox Killing War-Ho
Where do you guys buy your straps for hauling your rig on a trailer?

i need some but dont even know where to look

45-50 minutes for excellent quality straps :eeek:

Straight shot down I5 and then south on Meridian. Easy as cake :awesomework:

i need them by monday and dont have much time at all, as i have to get the rig ready to go as well and wire up a winch on my truck:mad: :mad: :mad:

How much were yours though nuzz?

The last set I bought from them was about 8 years ago, I got to look them up again this year at the swap meet. I bought some tow straps from her last year. I am thinking she said something like 60 a pair with axle wraps, but dont quote me on that.

i need them by monday and dont have much time at all, as i have to get the rig ready to go as well and wire up a winch on my truck:mad: :mad: :mad:

How much were yours though nuzz?

If I remember right, I think it cost $120 or so for 4 8' straps and 4 axle saver straps.

Mac is prolly the industry leader in straps, but the Liftex ones are a local vendor and also come with a lifetime warranty :cool:

I wouldn't use anything other than chains and ratchet binders, straps are for boxes. :D

I use the straps on short trips (like evans or elbe) but put the chains and binders on for longer trips. Had the straps loosen up to many times on long trips.

Latest posts