• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Strarter "Fun" RC Car

Its my comp rig so I build them to hold up. But I only upgraded the drive shafts, the trans gears (because I killed them) and I have some alum inner/outer c's for the front. Wheels were due to I needed more adjustment/something stronger.

Out of the box its a great unit for just toying around with.

Ahh, didn't catch that you were rebuilding your comp rig vs a new one. Makes sense now. :awesomework:

Thats a ready to run and different than the pro version.

Other than the RTR includes electronics (which I could probably source cheaper, but I'd like to just take it out of the box and play), is there anything "structurally" or chassis wise that is different? The web site struck me as kind of vague...

That RTR isn't a bad rig for just wanting to have fun with.

The only down side is the batteries and I can't tell if the ESC that comes with it can handle a lipo battery or not.

But your more than welcome to run my rigs to get a feel for them to see if its something you want to invest in.

Most online stores have the MRC pro for that price.

However keep you mind you'll need all these things to make it run:
Radio
Receiver
Speed control (esc)
Motor
Servo
Batteries
Charger

It adds up quick, if you search the RCC classifieds you can pick up an MRC Ready to go for under $200

The losi mrc is a good beginer rc crawler. I have 3 that I have all modded out and a stock one just to thrash in the house. I would say its your best option

Just my .02.coming form a cheap guy with 8 rc cars in the living room and 2 boats.

Top Kick Pawn shop has a nice hydro in there right now...:awesomework:

And a few built buggys (not crawlers) gas & electric... some street racers also...:awesomework:

I need to get some parts for my RC/10 T-2... And find some dog bones for my HotShot 4x4 racer... Thinking brushless for that old racer...:redneck:

Top Kick Pawn shop has a nice hydro in there right now...:awesomework:

And a few built buggys (not crawlers) gas & electric... some street racers also...:awesomework:

I need to get some parts for my RC/10 T-2... And find some dog bones for my HotShot 4x4 racer... Thinking brushless for that old racer...:redneck:

That means they want at least 20 percent more than NEW price.

I went pawnshop shopping last week. What a JOKE. Pretty sure they only make money off of loan fees/interest because they will never EVER sell anything ever again now that craigslist exists.

Every pawn shop always has a bunch of scandalous looking fellows that dont seem to eager to sell any of the overpriced **** they store.

That means they want at least 20 percent more than NEW price.

I went pawnshop shopping last week. What a JOKE. Pretty sure they only make money off of loan fees/interest because they will never EVER sell anything ever again now that craigslist exists.

Every pawn shop always has a bunch of scandalous looking fellows that dont seem to eager to sell any of the overpriced **** they store.

X's100 :awesomework:

Pretty bad when I can walk in there and they know me on a first name bases...:haha:

I use to buy n sell **** there all the time... Not anymore tho...

losi mini crawler with extras rtr - $130 (everett)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a losi mini crawler 1.9 class if your gonna be competing with it has bent links front and rear 2 chargers 2.4 radio and extra lockers

call or text

hmmm, I'm going to try and hook up with this guy tomorrow - NO POACHING :redneck: