• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Stretched YJ, Tons, 42s, 4 linked

sledneck

Posting as a feeler, I got my eye on some other junk so something needs to go to make room. Jeep was featured in Crawl issue #36 most everything was new as of last July and has only been wheeled about 10-15 times. Anyone that has seen this rig can vouch for how clean and reliable it is. It can be set up as a 4 seater if you have family or just pull the rear seat for tools and cooler. Paint is damn near show quality and I don't think there is a scratch on it yet. Some of the original work was done by Mild to Wild in GA. Quick parts list...
-118" wheel base
-22" belly
-only 77" on 42s will fit it a standard garage
-87" wide
- Stock front frame, rear is tube from behind the front seats
-Fully tig welded cage, front and rear seats are ties to the cage
-4.0, Auto with a art carr shifter
- twin sticked dana 300
-Dodge front 60, 35 spline through out. ECGS drive slugs, ARB, 5:13, Solid axle cover
-14 bolt, fully Yukon spool, disc brakes, stock shafts, Solid axle cover
-Currie anti rock sway bar in the rear
-PSC double ended full hydro set up
-14" sway a way coilover front
-QA1 coils in the rear
-2" lowers, 1.25" uppers
-42" pitbulls on Raceline monster wheel
-Corbeau front seats, with matching rear bench,
-New warn 9500
-blah, blah, blah
Im sure there is little stuff that I have forgot. Jeep has a full top that fits with the cage. Heat and AC both work.. Good for keeping your women happy! Super stable, I wheel with a few buggies and have no problems keeping up. Jeep is located in Erie PA. May be able to help with shipping with in a few 100 miles. I do not need to sell, a.d.d is just kicking in haha. $19,000 I know the PBB book value guys will bitch but this thing is damn near new, if you don't like the price keep reading there are plenty of others out there for sale. Thanks for looking.

Does the hottie go with the jeep! I'll give u a 6pack of red bull and a case of Ho Ho's for it.

I remember this in crawl and its awesome, I was hoping to catch you on the trail sometime up here in the northeast before you sold it! Good luck very clean jeep

Rockwell, we are always wheelin PA and OH. You guys need to come to Wellsville with us. Hills rival anything in the dirty south... It would be awesome to witness some of that stuff getting tracks on it.

Also have a low mileage LQ9 that could possibly go with the jeep. May trade for a buggy. Went over it this weekend and there is 1 small scratch in the paint, get it while its still nice..

My name is cecil can you give me a call at 575-626-1234 Im really interested in your jeep thanks.

Interested in an 06 lj on 37" iroks with 95% tread on beadlocks? 39k miles