Stud Identification help

Bebop

Guys,

I'm looking to find a double ended stud with specific dimensions :

1/2"-20 right hand thread on both ends
2" 1/4 long
1" threaded on one side
3/4" threaded on the other side

It came from a Dana60 Knuckle and use to hold the spindle.
This is NOT a stock OEM stud.

Can't find it on McMasterCarr, NAPA, OReillys nor Advance...

Edit : Seems like it comes from this kit : https://www.solidaxle.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=193&idcategory=23

Hardline is my best hope right now.

bbtank45 said:
Could you purchase a piece of 1/2-20 hardened threaded rod and cut to length?

I have some already. Just wanting to find the right part.

I'd imagine Solid contacted someone like ARP to have those made or use something they already had in production.

Are these on regular Solid Knuckles?

On mine there are a mixture of socket head bolts and studs on a couple holes where the socket head wouldn't fit. I have replaced them all with longer stuff when I swapped to spidertrax brakes, but I just used socket heads in all the holes, but cut the heads off of the ones that had to thread in from the outside and used loctite. Not a single issue from it since then.

slravenel said:
Are these on regular Solid Knuckles?

On mine there are a mixture of socket head bolts and studs on a couple holes where the socket head wouldn't fit. I have replaced them all with longer stuff when I swapped to spidertrax brakes, but I just used socket heads in all the holes, but cut the heads off of the ones that had to thread in from the outside and used loctite. Not a single issue from it since then.

Regular solid knuckles.
Same mixture of socket heads and studs.
I think one of the nuts was cross-threaded because the stud came with it when I tried taking it out.

I ended up buying a full solid stud kit and was very pleased by their customer service. Steve drove back to FedEx on Monday after their normal pick up time in order for me to get the package on time.

I ordered some of the upper kingpin studs I can look back a see were I got em from there heat treated also,i did see some for solid industries knuckles on ebay