• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stupid people piss me off

gasman1

Went to capital Forest today riding with my son and some friends. We took a break at a trail crossing and some dumb bitch in a red Toyota 4runner comes driving down the trail (old skidder road turned in to part of the motor cycle trail) I told her as she passed that she was on a motorcycle trail and yelled "it has 4 wheels and a motor" and took off. (the trail was clearly marked for motorcycle and quads, not Toyota's) As far as i know, there are no "offical" jeep trails in Capital Forest, at least the map does not show any.

It's ignorant people like this that screw it up for the rest f us. I wish i had a camera to take a pic of her lic plate but did not have one.

If any one knows who the dumb bitch was, tell here stay the hell out of the trails, she is part of the problem.

And i sure hope she does not breed, we have enogh stupid people in this word.

Last edited:
Thats funny ****. I understand and support what your saying but, when your bitching about stupid people and spell the first word wrong its hard to continue reading.

You should have got in front of her and roosted the hell out of her 4runner. or just picked up a rock and chucked it at her window:awesomework:

Bad chicks, Big balls, this story is getting very interesting.:masturbanana[1]:

What was she wearing?