• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

subaru snow run

Dain Bramage

my bro asked me to post this. he is planning a run with his subaru friends, and he wants to find some snow. he wanted me to see if there are any open parking lots or big open areas with 6-12 inches of snow so he and his buds can **** around with their lowered WRX's and STI's. has to be west of the mountains, cause apparently they cant be bothered to go for a sure thing.

any ideas? he is planning on going on saturday.

I would suggest the road to the Wall trail and that trail to the left at the "Y" but do not go to far up as Rhonda and i got denied where the road takes hair pin turn to the left as there was about 2.5 feet of snow there before it started blizzarding up there tonight.

Kat

I would suggest the road to the Wall trail and that trail to the left at the "Y" but do not go to far up as Rhonda and i got denied where the road takes hair pin turn to the left as there was about 2.5 feet of snow there before it started blizzarding up there tonight.

Kat

really? that much up there, hmmmm might head up there in the ranger saterday

I think he and his homo friends should do donuts somewhere else and not drive on MY back roads.:fawkdancesmiley:

Latest posts