• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sunburn remedies?

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
I'm a beach newb, went to the beach (Panama City) for the first time since I was probably 5 or younger. Did the sunscreen just one time in the morning as soon as I got on the beach and 5 hours later I'm glowing. Wouldn't be so bad if I didn't get my legs and feet so burnt. Can't even walk, if I lay down for a while it takes me 10-15 minutes of pain to get the skin stretched (or whatever it does) enough to be able to hobble around. So any tips? So far I've done aloe gel rub, and Solarcaine aloe spray, doesn't help much. I have to walk all over campus tomorrow, which is gonna suck.

In Indiana you forwent coverage. I offered you some Sunscreen and you declined. You looked like a lobster then. Damn son, sun will hurt ya fast and kill ya slowly.

The only time you'll hear lube up outside of the privacy you and a chick is out in the SUN.

What Nolen said, TIME. Though the gel aloe after its been in the fridge does feel mighty good for about 5 minutes.

Having your feet get burnt is one of the worst things. Go take a cold shower it will make it all better :flipoff1:

Cole said:
Having your feet get burnt is one of the worst things. Go take a cold shower it will make it all better :flipoff1:

Yep, I always bury my feets at the beach now sunburn on top the feets is the worst !!

I know this will sound even worse , but take a hot as hell shower. it some how releases the hotness.

wngrog said:
LOL.....time......
He's right. I'm the opposite of a beach newb. I was raised by the beach and for 5 years I worked on the beach. There isn't much you can do except to avoid the sun and give it time. I've never found any lotions, creams, or potions to make any difference. I will say that day two is when it peaks. You'll get slightly better each day, a bad burn takes about 1 week before it's gone.

If you blister don't pop it and avoid hitting it. The skin under is really painful to expose.

speaking of blisters...

This is on my arms, this happened when changed my shirt. You can see the holes in the skin where the blisters were.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Speeding said:
speaking of blisters...

This is on my arms, this happened when changed my shirt. You can see the holes in the skin where the blisters were.

Quick, get your watermark on that picture!!!

Speeding said:
speaking of blisters...

thats not sunburn, its teh AIDS....

Well I get to go to the doctor tomorrow. ::) They actually suggested that I go to the E.R. tonight but I don't have time for that. Got too much studying and posting on hardline to do. laughing1